These questions can help you decide on a desktop:
Does speed matter? This is the primary difference in pricing:
- Adequate: For people who do 1 thing at a time. These typically 120-240 SSD, 4 GB of Memory, 15” screen, DVD Drive, i3-2nd to 3rd Gen Processors $99-$150
- Basic: For people who use 2-3 windows at once These have at least a 240 SSD, 4 GB of Memory, 4th to 5th Gen Processors, great for multitasking 2-3 windows at once
- Intermediate: For people who use 4 to 8 applications open at once
- VERY HIGH END: Consider a Custom Built computer to meet your high-end needs
Then, decide on these:
- Do you also need a wi-fi adapter? Many desktops don't have one. Wired is more reliable.
- If you need more than 1 monitor attached, you will need one which supports 2
Do NOT order from the inventory below. You need to come in personally and pick out a desktop that feels right to you! However, we CAN ship after we talk to you.